Dell Projector 2400MP
Dell Projector 2400MP
Advanced projector, very bright for medium sized to large meeting rooms/classrooms
What is DLP® Technology?
- Bright 3000 ANSI Lumens (Max)
- Superior high contrast ratio of 2100:1 (Full on/Full off)
- Native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution, with autosync up to UXGA (1600 x 1200) resolution
- Integrated zoom lens, Advanced Horizontal and Automatic Vertical Keystone correction
- DLP® Single-chip from Texas Instruments and DDP 3020 Chipset, new BrilliantColorTM technology
- Eco-mode option for quieter operation and to extend the bulb-life up to 2500 hours
- Supports full range of television and video standards, including NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL (B/D/G/H/I/M/N), SECAM (B/D/G/K/K1/L) and HDTV (480i/P; 576i/P, 720P; 1080i) . Composite video, Component video and S-video capable.
- Weighs only 5.5lbs (2.5kg) and measures 274mm x 212mm x 101mm in size
- Includes all relevant cables and an IR full-featured remote control with PowerPoint Page Up and Down controls and Blank screen button.
- Password protection and test pattern available in menu
- New: Customize the start up display with your company logo
- Up to 5-years Next Business Day Whole Unit Exchange (90 days on bulb) and Optional CompleteCare Coverage
DLP® technology by Texas InstrumentsTM is based on a unique semiconductor known as the Digital Micromirror Device. This DMD is a fast, reflective digital light switch. It can be combined with image processing, memory, a light source and optics to form a DLP® system capable of projecting large, bright, seamless, high-contrast colour images with unmatched colour fidelity and consistency. The Dell 2400MP incorporates the latest generation of Single chip DLP® technology which now features a 2- degree mirror tilt for high brightness, a new manufacturing process to deliver excellent contrast and LVDS memory for smooth video reproduction. The result is maximum fidelity: a picture whose clarity, brilliance and colour must be seen to be believed.
What is BrilliantColorTM ?
The Dell 2400MP incorporates the DPP 3020 Chipset with new colour-processing technology called BrilliantColorTM to enable;
- High brightness for business projectors
- Vivid colours for that captivating presentations
- Truly lifelike image quality with vibrant colours
- Excellent colour reproduction for business presentations